Saturday, December 18, 2010

Still Injured

Well another week of no running due to my persistent hip injury.

Last weekends plans went out the window after I only ran 11km on the friday. Oh well, this could be a long old process.

Heading down to the gym to hit the treadmill today. If i put the machine on the highest incline and plod along at 9km/hr i still get a pretty decent workout without irritating my hip.

Just dying to get out there and run properly.

Spent too many hours in the pub this week as a result of my injury, not feeling great about myself. Just hoping I'll heal in time for the 100km race on Jan 8th....

2 comments:

  1. Hope you recover soon mate. Don't do anything silly though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel for you mate...hate it completely..resting takes just as much endurance as running

    ReplyDelete